C4 Clear Cut Correction Compound is the supremely versatile compound that cuts and finishes tremendously well, produces virtually zero dust, and wipes off easy to easily remove defects, scratching, acid rain marks, etching, swirling, and holograms in the fastest way possible.
Awesome C4 Features:
- Easily remove defects, acid rain marks, etching
- Rapid results in less time
- Removes 1200 grit and finer sanding marks
- Finishes to perfection
- Exceptional professional results for anyone
- Works with DA, rotary, and by hand
- Ensures your coating bonds properly and lasts its longest
- Restores brilliant shine & reflection
- Maintains consistent cut from start to finish
- Easiest way to remove scratches, swirls, and holograms
- Produces virtually zero dust
- Follow up with P4 Polish for perfect results
Dual Action Polisher
Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad. Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section. Turn on the machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product. Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until the product becomes clear. Follow with light pressure to finish. Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad. Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section. Turn on machine away from the paint to a setting in between 1000-1500 RPMs to spread product. Using just the weight of the machine (no pressure) work area in 3-4 passes until the compound becomes clear. For the final pass adjust the speed setting to between 1200-1800 RPMs. Work until optical clarity is achieved. Remove residue with a clean microfiber cloth. For precision showroom results, finish with Chemical Guys P4 Polish.