TORQ R5 3”, 5”, and 6” backing plates utilize Hyper Flex Technology to conform to curves and contours, filling the space more evenly with the whole pad for better results with your rotary polisher.
Use This To:
- Tackle intense paint correction quickly and easily
- Polish paintwork, clear plastic, polished metal
- Minimize friction and heat
- Polish away swirls, scratches, and water spots
- Easily remove backing plate without damaging it
How to Change Backing Plate:
- Lock rotary polisher mechanism with the locking button located at the top of the unit.
- Line up the rotary backing plate with the output shaft threads of the machine.
- Gently screw the backing plate down in place until it locks against the bottom of the threads.
- To remove, lock the polisher mechanism and unscrew the backing plate from the machine.