TORQ R5 3”, 5”, and 6” backing plates utilize Hyper Flex Technology to conform to curves and contours, filling the space more evenly with the pad for better results with your dual action polisher.
Use This to:
- Ensure maximum buffing pad contact
- Polish away swirls, scratches, and water spots
- Reduce wear and tear on pads and polishers
- Effortlessly apply waxes, sealants, and glazes
- Get better results in less time and energy
How to Change Backing Plate:
- Insert DA polisher wrench between the counterweight housing and backing plate.
- Hold the spindle with the wrench and unscrew the backing plate by hand.
- Line up the backing plate spindle thread and screw directly into the DA spindle.
- Make sure the included washer stays in place around the backing plate threads.
- Continue counter-holding the DA spindle with the wrench and screw backing plate in tightly by hand.
- Test fitment by turning machine by hand and make necessary adjustments if machine binds up.