P4 Precision Paint Perfection Polish is the easy-to-use one step polish for scratch and swirl removal that delivers a brilliant deep reflection, high gloss finish, and perfect paint finish in the fastest way possible.
Awesome P4 Features:
- Removes fine swirls, scratches, and towel marks
- Delivers mirror-like extreme reflection
- Incredible results in shortest time possible
- Works with DA, rotary, and by hand
- Corrects 2000 grit and finer sanding marks
- Virtually no dusting and no residue
- Works great on ceramic coatings
- Use it as a one step
- Produces rich, ultra deep reflections
- Ensures your coating bonds properly
- Perfect follow up to C4 Compound
Dual Action Polisher
Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad. Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section. Turn on the machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product. Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until the product becomes clear. Follow with light pressure to finish. Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad. Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section. Turn on machine away from the paint to a setting in between 1000-1500 RPMs to spread product. Using just the weight of the machine (no pressure) work area in 3-4 passes until the compound becomes clear. For the final pass adjust the speed setting to between 1200-1800 RPMs. Work until optical clarity is achieved. Remove residue with a clean microfiber cloth.